OCC's epidemiologist is closely monitoring the COVID-19 status and is actively issuing updates as they are available. The Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization are the most trusted sources online.
Travel to Mexico: NO RESTRICTIONS
CDC does not recommend travelers wear facemasks to protect themselves from COVID-19. You may choose to wear a mask, but it is more important that you take these steps.
CDC recommends everyday prevention practices:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide www.obesitycontrolcenter.com's copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying www.obesitycontrolcenter.com and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
www.obesitycontrolcenter.com's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Obesity Control Center
Franco A Serafini
Attorney at Law
7660 Fay Ave Ste H-535, La Jolla, CA 92037